Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, October 4, 2009

Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family


Notice anything different about my blog this week?


The cover of my forthcoming novel, Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family, is along the right column and was unveiled today at Sunflower Footsteps. Click on the book cover to view a larger version. The link also leads to a page where you can download the book launch schedule and enter the "Haunted Halloween Book Giveaway" to receive a free, advanced autographed copy.

Be sure to visit Sunflower Footsteps next Sunday, October 11, to read the blurb.


For more information on Sunflower Footsteps, authors, and titles, visit:



***

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighbourhood, drop me a line. In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling. It’s contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment