Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Launch of Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family


It's Here!


Last night at midnight, my new novel, Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family, was officially launched. If you don't know what the buzz is about, click on the book cover on the right to read an excerpt, watch the trailer, and, of course, order a copy in time for Halloween. Thanks to all of the readers making Haunted Voices... a success this morning.

Also, head over to the Haunted Halloween Book Giveaway at Sunflower Footsteps to find out who received a free, advanced autographed copy of Haunted Voices from My Past.

***

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighbourhood, drop me a line. In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling. It’s contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment