Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, October 11, 2009

Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family


Many exciting things have been happening this week. Yesterday, the trailer was released for my forthcoming novel, Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family. You can view the trailer here.

Also, Sunflower Footsteps released the
blurb today. You can read the blurb, watch the trailer, and enter the "Haunted Halloween Book Giveaway" (one person will receive a free, advanced autographed copy of Haunted Voices...) by navigating to the homepage for Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family.

Also, don't forget to visit Sunflower Footsteps next Sunday for the anticipated event: one
COMPLETE chapter will be available for preview.


For more information on Sunflower Footsteps, authors, and titles, visit:


***

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighbourhood, drop me a line. In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling. It’s contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment