Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, October 18, 2009

Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family


Experience a Firsthand Haunting


Another exciting event is happening this Sunday. If you enjoy ghost stories, make sure you head over to the homepage for my forthcoming novel, Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family. Once there, you can read an excerpt and watch the trailer.

Also, be sure to enter the Haunted Halloween Book Giveaway. Next Sunday, one person will be announced as the recipient of a free, advanced autographed copy of Haunted Voices from My Past.

***

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighbourhood, drop me a line. In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling. It’s contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment