Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, September 27, 2009

Seanachaí's News


On the last Sunday of each month, I compile “Seanachaí’s News,” a status report that assesses my work dur
ing the current month and also formulates my plans for the upcoming month. It will also give you a peek at my works in progress.


My Work During the Current Month

  1. My forthcoming novel, Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family, is finished. Currently it is in the final stages of production, and if all goes as planned, it should be printed near the end of the week.


My Plans for the Upcoming Months

  1. Haunted Voices from My Past... will be launched on October 31, 2009, giving readers the opportunity to experience a firsthand haunting for Halloween. To celebrate its publication, Sunflower Footsteps will host a series of events beginning with the Haunted Halloween Book Giveaway” on October 1st. All events can be viewed on Sunflower Footsteps October Calendar. Also, a surprise event is scheduled and does NOT appear on the calendar. Keep watching my blog and Sunflower Footsteps Bulletin for its disclosure.

I hope you’ll be along for the ride!


For more information on Sunflower Footsteps, authors, and titles, visit:



***

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighbourhood, drop me a line. In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling. It’s contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment