Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Seanachaí's News

 
On the last Sunday of each month, I compile "Seanachaí's News," a status report that assesses my work during the current month and also formulates my plans for the upcoming months. It will also give you a peek at my works in progress.


My Work During the Current Month

  1. The Apple Pie is in the Oven is a short piece that celebrates Independence Day using a collage of memories.
  2. Have you ever been at a crossroads in your life? Just Another Ledgewalker examines a tough decision I was faced with as a writer and a person.
  3. Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind? explores the decisions we are faced with when seemingly bad things happen to good characters.
 

My Plans for the Upcoming Months

  1. I'm working diligently on my new novel and had a breakthrough over the weekend after a heart-to-heart chat with a dear friend of mine. If you're struggling with your writing and you're doubting your direction and abilities, talk over your problems with someone you trust. I guarantee that they'll put you back on track.

***

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you haven't visited You Gotta Read Videos this week, please do so. The book trailer for my novel, Dead Bird in the Weeds, is in the running for the July 2010 YGR Best Trailer Award and I could really use your vote! Voting ends midnight on July 26.

***

As always, I love to hear from you.
If you’re in the cyber-neighborhood, drop me a line.

In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling.
It’s contagious.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment