Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Special Sunday


Every day is a gift, but for me this Sunday is special.

Today, both of my novels, Dead Bird in the Weeds and Haunted Voices from My Past have been rereleased and are now available. Not only that, but my colleague's children's books, The Mysterious House and Turtles and Shells and Things, are also available. Click on any of the titles to read excerpts, watch book trailers, and order. Also, be sure to check out Sunflower Footsteps' great new website at www.sunflowerfootsteps.com.

As a special treat, Dead Bird in the Weeds' new book trailer was also released today. Enjoy!







***

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighborhood, drop me a line.

In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling.
It’s contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment