Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Seanachaí's News

 
On the last Sunday of each month, I compile "Seanachaí's News," a status report that assesses my work during the current month and also formulates my plans for the upcoming months. It will also give you a peek at my works in progress.


My Work During the Current Month

  1. If you enjoy reading poetry, you'll love Part II of "Murmuring that Creeps into the Life of a Wandering Soul."
  2. My books, Dead Bird in the Weeds and Haunted Voices from My Past, were rereleased this month and are now available. Click on the titles for excerpts, ordering information, and more!
  3. If you haven't been to Sunflower Footsteps' new home, be sure to check it out!
  4. Have you watched the new trailer for Dead Bird in the Weeds? I want to thank everyone for their gracious compliments about the film!
  5. "The Moon Does Not Rise Tonight" is my latest short-short and is about much more than the moon.
 

My Plans for the Upcoming Months

  1. I'm currently working as tech support for E. Michaels on the latest title for Sunflower Footsteps. It's entitled Little Duck Gets Ready For School and will be available this summer.

*** 

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighborhood,
drop me a line.

In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling.
It’s contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment