Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, June 27, 2010

Seanachaí's News

 
On the last Sunday of each month, I compile "Seanachaí's News," a status report that assesses my work during the current month and also formulates my plans for the upcoming months. It will also give you a peek at my works in progress.


My Work During the Current Month

  1. What does one write while cooped up in the back of a car? "Ruby June," of course.
  2. Thinking, Planning, and Daydreaming takes a look at the intense thinking process I go through before I put anything on paper.
  3. Words is a short piece that summarizes my going mad while trying to start a new book. Thanks, Matt, for identifying it as a palindromic phrasing!


My Plans for the Upcoming Months

  1. After all of the whining and complaining this past month, I find myself working on a new book. "What's the title," you ask, "and what is it about?" So as not to jinx myself, I'll save the answer for another installment of "Seanachaí's News." Aren't I mean?


***

As always, I love to hear from you.
If you’re in the cyber-neighborhood, drop me a line.

In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling.
It’s contagious.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment