Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Seanachaí's News


On the last Sunday of each month, I compile "Seanachaí's News," a status report that assesses my work during the current month and also formulates my plans for the upcoming months. It will also give you a peek at my works in progress.


My Work During the Current Month

  1. If you haven't checked out the awesome new cover for Dead Bird in the Weeds, be sure to do so.
  2. Haunted Voices from My Past is also sporting a brand new cover. Don't miss it!
  3. Have you read my latest work of fiction? "March Madness" is my latest short-short and is about much more than basketball.



My Plans for the Upcoming Months

  1. Dead Bird in the Weeds and Haunted Voices from My Past are in the final production stage. Look for their rerelease early next month at Sunflower Footsteps' website.
  2. Sunflower Footsteps is currently undergoing a complete website overhaul and will be up an running stronger than ever upon the rerelease of all of its titles.

*** 

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighborhood, drop me a line.

In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling.
It’s contagious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment