Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Seanachaí's News

 
On the last Sunday of each month, I compile "Seanachaí's News," a status report that assesses my work during the current month and also formulates my plans for the upcoming months. It will also give you a peek at my works in progress.


My Work During the Current Month

  1. Starting a new work of fiction? Name the Baby discusses the importance of naming your work before it's published.
  2. Are you talking at readers? Is your writing ambiguous? Keep It Simple!
  3. Stay the Course examines my latest ride on a runaway writer's train. Yeah, you've been there, too! It's that little town called Continuity Problems.
  4.  Excuses, excuses, excuses! Stop Cheating Yourself and WRITE!
 

My Plans for the Upcoming Months

  1. Writing, writing, writing and more writing on the new book.
  2. Have you found your way to Scribd yet? All of my short stories and poetry are now available at this interactive writer's network. You can download my work and subscribe to my feed by following this link. 
  3. Be sure to send your youngster to school with E. Michaels' great new book, Little Duck Gets Ready for School.




***

As always, I love to hear from you.
If you’re in the cyber-neighborhood, drop me a line.

In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling.
It’s contagious.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment