Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Seanachaí's News


On the last Sunday of each month, I compile "Seanachaí's News," a status report that assesses my work during the current month and also formulates my plans for the upcoming months. It will also give you a peek at my works in progress.


My Work During the Current Month

  1. If you're laying out a book for the first time, be sure to read Stop the Press! before you go any further. It could save you a lot of reworking and reformatting.
  2. "Don't Jump!" alludes to Jack Finney's ledge walker and fictionalizes my own battle in dealing with past writings.
  3. Looking for a new read? Check out my review of Jillian's Gold and the interview with the author, Levi Montgomery.
  4. Show and Tell is a short blog demonstrating the importance of formulating scenes rather than summing them up with one sentence.


My Plans for the Upcoming Months

  1.  As you know, I've been working on the reformatting of Dead Bird in the Weeds. Look for its rerelease in the next month or so.
 
***

As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighborhood, drop me a line.

In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling.
It’s contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment