Writing, Reading, and Smiling . . . It's Contagious.


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Seanachaí’s News


On the last Sunday of each month, I compile “Seanachaí’s News," a status report that will assess my work during the current month and also formulate my plans for the upcoming month. It will also give you a peek at my works in progress.


My Work During the Current Month


    1. Dead Bird in the Weeds
    • On August 9, Sunflower Footsteps released a preview of my new book, Dead Bird in the Weeds, a work of historical fiction about the 1798 rebellion in Ireland. To download a preview, visit Sunflower Footsteps.
    • Also, this title is now available at Amazon.
    2. Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family
    • If you follow me on Twitter, you know I have been working like mad to finish this novel which details my family's experiences with the supernatural, macabre, and unexplained.
    • A Sneak Peek Earlier this week, a gloomy day mercifully descended upon my little corner of the world, enabling me to take the picture you see to the right. Expect to read the bridge's chilling tale in my forthcoming book.





My Plans for the Upcoming Months


    1. Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family
    • I am currently in the final editing stages of my forthcoming book, which leads to the announcement I have been eagerly awaiting to make. 
     
    Announcement  
    This book of foreboding family narratives will be published on October 31, 2009, giving readers the opportunity to experience a firsthand haunting on Halloween.  
    • To kick off the book launch, a host of events are lined up for October, including the unveiling of the book cover and blurb. A sample chapter will be available for download, and one advanced, autographed copy will be given away. For specific dates, check the Sunflower Footsteps calendar of events for October.
I hope you’ll be along for the ride!


For more information on Sunflower Footsteps, authors, and titles, visit:



***



As always, I love to hear from you. If you’re in the cyber-neighbourhood, drop me a line. In the meantime, keep writing, reading, and smiling. It’s contagious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment